Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Grablin

I have seen Dr. Grablin for problems with my knees and my shoulder. He has given me such relief and has helped to avoid surgery at this point. I know that if the time comes that I need surgery he will be my surgeon of choice, He is straight and to the point but also compassionite in his treatment. I would reccommend him to anyone needing a great orthopedic professional. His office staff are pleasant and helpful and appointments are scheduled in a timeley manner. He is conveniently located and affiliated with two great hospitals in my area.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I saw Dr Grablin for a persistent knee problem. I needed a knee replacement. The Doctor and staff gave me all the information I needed to get the best possible result. They walked me through the surgery procedure and the recovery period. It really made me feel more at ease knowing what to expect. Dr Grablin was clear on what exercises to do to get the best results. He is very clear and straight forward with his advise and treatments. I would recommend Dr Grablin and Manatee Memorial Hosp for your Ortho needs. I am 3 weeks post op and I am very pleased with my results and my care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Grablin takes time to listen to his patients, understands their concerns, and is very patient. his staff is very knowledgeable is works well with the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and to the point. Very professional relaxed office. Top notch employees.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My wife recently had both knees replaced by Dr. Grablin at Manatee Memorial Hospital. We could not have asked for better results! Dr. Grablin was excellent all the way - from the first office visit, through the actual surgery, and during follow-ups. The staff at Manatee Memorial was outstanding. I would definitely recommend Dr. Grablin to anyone seeking an very professional, competent, and caring orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

This is the cleanest medical office I have ever been in. The staff were always punctual, courteous and returned phone calls in a timely fashion. There was no pressure to rush into surgery without first a thorough diagnostic evaluation through MRI which was explained to me in detail. I was offered options of facility for my surgery and type of anesthesia. After my surgery, rehab and physical therapy was easy, painless and done at my pace and leisure. I was pain free and back to my business within a matter of days, instead of weeks. I am completely satisfied with my surgical experience by Dr. Grablin and would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Thoroughly shocked at the top-rated reviews based on the experience we had with my 92-yrd old mother just yesterday. Complications followed her treatment and we were "blown off" by the nurse who told us to contact the ER or our primary doctor. No compassion, sense of urgency and total lack of patient care. I am not one to complain so this was a terrible experience that I wouldn't want someone else to deal with. My mom experienced a serious side effect of her treatment from Dr Grablin and we were told to go somewhere else. When told that this was a known side effect I was informed that "we've never experienced this before so can't help you" - what type of physician care is that?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr Grablin is not only an outstanding physican and surgeon in his field he is also a kind and compassionate person. He has performed several surgical procedures on me and I can say without hesitation he is the only orthopedic surgeon I would ever consider. The entire staff is top shelf and very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

The staff is professional, efficient and kind. The doctor is very knowledgeable, pleasant and easy to understand. He really took the time to explain my treatment options and to help me make the best choice for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an experienced physician in this specialty!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Was misdiagnosed 4 times by 2 other doctors. He immediately saw the problem and referred me for surgery. I would HIGHLY Reccommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Patrick J. Grablin's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1989)