Ratings for Dr. Joseph Bilik

Not having seen Dr. Bilik for more than three year's, I called and the first person stated I was no longer in the system and routed me to "new patient." This person did, in fact, find me in the system and scheduled me to see the Dr. with a week and a half. I must say, as I remember, the staff are efficient to their capabilities and Dr. Bilik alway seemed to be caring and took the time with me to answer any question's I had. When I did have an appointment, I know that I did not have to wait that long to be seen. Did not rate "knowledge" as I'm not one to evaluate whether his is or is not but had to put something. The one star by no means states he is not good :-)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

The nurse does not return calls. I thought it was just me, but reading the other comments I see that it is a chronic problem. Dr. Bilik is fine and caring but his office manager needs to kick some butt.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Although Dr. Bilik is a great person and doctor, having anyone return your call is impossible. Scheduled for biopsy, not told, called and called with no return call. Wrote a letter and finally the nurse called back and wondered what was wrong. I told her in detail, she said to email the letter to her with all my complaints and she would take care of telling Dr. Bilik. NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN CALL AFTER THAT. It has been almost seven months. Did the doctor even get my letter? Do they even care? Just another number, I guess.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Bilik is amazing! They are the most efficient Doctors office and the staff is wonderful! Dr Bilik has to be the most compassionate, kind, and detailed Doctors I have ever met! He takes his time and genuinely cares about each and every patient. He did a procedure because of a kidney stone I had and I didn't feel a thing. I saw him again yesterday for my one year follow up and I left feeling well taken care of and had the most pleasant experience. I highly, highly recommend this wonderful doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Bilik is a very concerned Dr who exlains everything very well. He is also a very good listener. He is not rushed. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I felt that this doctor did not explain to me the procedure and side effects that would I would have. I did not feel comfortable having him treat me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Bilik kept me informed about the surgery, testing and recovery. He was able to get me into the hospital ASAP due to a kidney stone with blockage. He was very patient with answering my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Bilik is fine, caring and very knowledgeable physician but his staff does not provide the kind of support both he and his patients deserve.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Although Dr. Bilik has excellent credential and ability, there is a serious communication problem in his office and with him. Calls do not get retuned. The new phone system does not leave a clear message for the patient to know if they have the correct extension. Other doctors trying to reach Dr. Bilik have to discuss serious patient issues have to leave numerous voice mails with his nurse. The calls do not get returned and Dr. Bilik's office claims the calls were not received. This has happened with numerous calls about different patients. There is no direct line for a doctor to try and reach Dr. Bilik about a patient.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr Bilik was extremely kind and explained all I needed to know about my testing and results... His nursing staff at his op-center couldn't have been more caring and professional. I cannot imagine why anyone who has seen him , or the nurses who work with his patients, could experience anything else. I didn't know him before my urgent visit, and I will continue to see him. I am very satisfies with his care.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014