Ratings for Dr. David A. Napoliello

Dr. Napoliello saved our son's life! He had an incarcerated hernia that nearly cost him his life. Dr. Napoliello was informative, understanding and compassionate. He never missed a day of checking on our son and we were in the hospital for 4 MONTHS! I highly, highly recommend him to anyone in need of a surgeon!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Napoliello was great, he made sure I understood my diagnosis and what all the risks and benefits involved with surgery were. Office staff was very pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Don't go to this doctor. I had a repair to a groin hernia done laparoscopically . He damaged nerves in the area of the testes and I have been in pain since. It cannot br corrected. His only suggestion was to take ibuprofen. If you have a difficult hernia check out the Shouldice method it is more reliable and recovery quick and easy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Napoliello is great doctor! I really appreciate his help for me! Dr. Napoliello and his staff are amazing professionals!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Napoliello repaired my rather large inguinal hernia and I feel amazed at how well I feel. It has only been one week since the surgery and I feel great. I would be lying if I said there was no pain, but it was manageable for me WITHOUT pain meds. I am no fan of that stuff!!!! I would suggest him for anyone in need of hernia repair. If you get your feelings hurt easy and you need a doctor that is gonna hold your hand and baby you, GET OVER IT!!! This guy is the real deal and knows how to get it done. Dont choose a doctor because he or she has a fancy website marketing their services. That should be a red flag for you that they may not be the best at what they do if they need to advertise. I would go back anyday... hope I never have to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

My experience was a good one. Dr. provided time and information so I was not at all anxious. He's very pleasant, great sense of humor and very smart. I would not hesitate to recommend him. The staff is good too. When you call the office, you get live, knowledgeable people...not left on hold. And the waiting room has this great book of headlines for the past 50 years...but you don't get to read much of it because they're better than usual with the 'wait time'. Go early to appt so you can check out the book!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I would not let him operate on me again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. David A. Napoliello's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1994)