Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Baten

Awesome doctor...I recommended him to my friends. If you have to see a Dr..he's the one to see.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Office staff below average - specially slow on getting RXs issued.I didn't feel like he understood my issues. I went elsewhere, and found a great internist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

This doctor may be competent, but he genuinely seems to dislike practicing medicine. I eventually found another physician for that reason.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I was very impressed with the promptness of the whole experience,, it was great!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Baten's office is very efficient. We rarely have to wait more than a few minutes. His nurse is competenet and pleasant. Dr Baten listens to you and asks questions to get to the root of your concern before proceeding to examine you. He has a sense of humor. He is not defensive when you ask a question or ask him to consider a particular treatment. Overall, it's one of the most positive medical personnel relationships we've had.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. Charles A. Baten's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)