Ratings for Dr. Rouzbeh K. Kordestani

Dr.Koesestani is amazing! Very friendly, he listens to his patients and has great bed side manners. After my surgery this past Thursday, he came to my room that night to make sure I was okay. He also called me Friday morning before his surgery. I can never thank him and his staff enough!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Results are amazing Best Doctor ever and his staff is amazing All my questions were answered He kept me informed at all times I high recommend Dr. Kordaestani He is by far the best

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

I love love love Dr. Kordestani and his staff. Dr. K has a great personality and is very caring. I always felt comfortable and informed. He was there to answer all my questions and/or concerns. I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and my eyes lifted and I am more than happy with the results. I would absolutely refer my family and friends to him. This was something that I wanted to do for so many years and he made my dream a reality.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. Kordestani went above and beyond for our family. His care, professionalism, knowledge and performance far exceeded our expectations. Words can not express how thankful we are for his work!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

From the very start to now I have always felt like family with them. I can call or text him anytime and he answers all the crazy questions that I may have. I highly recommend Dr. Kordestani and the entire staff at AOMS!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr K is one of the best. He is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Amazing doctor, he is very caring and always made sure I was comfortable and pain free. I been getting a lot of compliments on my breasts.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Was very helpful in saving most of my fingers on my left hand . Had answers to all my questions. Referred me to a good hand therapy clinic . Dr. Kordaestani was very helpful with my familys questions and always had answers for them . Thank you all you did for me and my family .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent!!!! He is very caring and helpful. Great Doctor. Always very helpful and attentive to me a patient. I can't say enough good things about him. I always took his time and treated me as if I was his only patient

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

He is wonderful. He and his staff are courteous , kind and professional. Dr Kordestani has done several surgeries on me and I am happy with all of them. He treated me when I was going through treatment for skin cancer. He was by my side when I was going through radiation treatments and kept me from having to have a surgery that would have left me with a distorted face. The cancer I had could have taken my life and he prevented that from happening. 1 million thumbs up for Dr Kordestani and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Rouzbeh K. Kordestani's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX