Ratings for Dr. Rouzbeh K. Kordestani

Amazing doctor, he is very caring and always made sure I was comfortable and pain free. I been getting a lot of compliments on my breasts.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Was very helpful in saving most of my fingers on my left hand . Had answers to all my questions. Referred me to a good hand therapy clinic . Dr. Kordaestani was very helpful with my familys questions and always had answers for them . Thank you all you did for me and my family .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent!!!! He is very caring and helpful. Great Doctor. Always very helpful and attentive to me a patient. I can't say enough good things about him. I always took his time and treated me as if I was his only patient

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

He is wonderful. He and his staff are courteous , kind and professional. Dr Kordestani has done several surgeries on me and I am happy with all of them. He treated me when I was going through treatment for skin cancer. He was by my side when I was going through radiation treatments and kept me from having to have a surgery that would have left me with a distorted face. The cancer I had could have taken my life and he prevented that from happening. 1 million thumbs up for Dr Kordestani and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Knowledgeable, courteous and competent. Great doctor and great staff! I would highly recommend him for any severe hand injury. I had incredible results. He became a friend as well as doctor. ,

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Would recommend Dr. Kordestani to everyone. He is compassionate, understanding and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I can't express how pleased I am with my Belt Lipectomy, "lower body lift." Dr. Kordestani over succeeded my expectations. Not only is he an incredible surgeon, but treats his patients as if they are friends. It's nice to know he truly cares and values the people placed in his care. He has great communication skills, bedside manner and maked sure all of our questions were answered. I also have to brag on his staff as well. They take just as much pride in their work and always greeted us with a smile on their face. They answerd all the questions we threw at them as well and provide us with the best quality of care. I'm humbled and honored to have them all in my journey. I highly recommend Dr. Kordestani

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff. I would highly recommend to anyone! He was always happy to answer any questions I had following surgeries and took the time during follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr k. and his whole staff were fantastic. He is the most caring, compassionate and considerate of all patients and staff. I would recommend him for any cosmetic surgery. He is just great and his staff is as caring as he is.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Kordestani and all of his staff were tremendous! He has demonstrated true compassion and excellent skill From Start to finish. We are very fortunate to have had Dr. Kordestani and his staff along the road to recovery. A very big thanks to he and all his staff! I would very highly recommend Dr. Kordestani to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Rouzbeh K. Kordestani's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX