Ratings for Dr. Felton L. Winfield

Dr. Winfield became my doctor when I was pregnant in 2001. He was reccommended to me by a co-worker and turned out to be a blessing. I only stopped being his patient due to lost of job which means no insurance then hurricane Katrina happened. Dr. Winfield is GOD sent. Looking forward to being his patient again.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Winfield has been my doctor for the past decade. Lost touch after Katrina but I made sure to find him again. Very honest and non judgmental. very cool doctor

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Winfield is awesome. He is very easy to talk to and makes what could be a very uncomfortable procedure almost painless. He is willing to answer any and every question with the paitence. He really is a godsend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

DR. WINFIELD IS HEAVEN SENT. HIS BEDSIDE MANNNERS ARE SUPERB. ANYTHING YOU HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT IS TOP PRIORITY FOR HIM. HE LITERALLY SAVED THE LIFE OF MY DAUGHTER AND I BECAUSE OF HIS ATTENTIVENESS AND TIMELY CARE. HE IS A VERY KNOWLEGEABLE DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I consider myself very lucky in having Dr Winfield as my doctor. He has excellent bedside manners and is very attentive to patients' problems. He clearly explains your medical conditions and every possible treatment. He makes evey effort to make a patient comfortable even during complicated procedures.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr Winfield is a joy to have as a doctor. He makes you feel as if you are apart of an extended family. He is a gem. He has a great staff. I am displaced in the Louisiana area and would like my doctors to see me. I am in need of locating him. Please help. a valued patient

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

I really enjoy having Dr. Winfield as my physician. He's has excellent people skills and lets me know exactly whats going on, so I have great knowledge about my conditions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2005

Dr. Felton L. Winfield's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1994)