Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Epps

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Epps is one of the few neurosurgeons you'll find that takes a lot of time with you and doesn't rush you out of the office. He uniquely understands how important surgery is and takes as long as needed to explain all your options and the risk of each option. He spent over an hour with me once to help me make a decision. He is very conservative when it comes to surgery. All the other doctors I visit are always rushing me out the room- not Dr. Epps though. His staff is very nice and personable too. I've had cervicle and lumbar operations with Dr. Epps and wouldn't trust going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

staff knowledgeable-works with you on scheduling-had neck surgery with excellent results-explained everything in layman's terms-works with payment-has designated surgery days-will notify you if an emergency occurs so you can reschedule-pretty office-wife does the decorating and works in the office

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

He's ok. I wouldn't go back and see him the second visit.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Epps is one of the greatest Neurosurgeon in the New Orleans area. He is kind, caring,& has a wonderful bedside manager. Worries about his patients,makes you feel like you are his only patient. I lost him after Katrina,his office is still not open,I've searched the web. I wish I could find him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2006

Dr. Joseph M. Epps's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)