Ratings for Dr. Rajini Iyer

Extremely good doctor. I would definitely recommend Dr. Iyer to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I HAVE BEEN AT MANY OTHER OFFICES AND I HAD DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES HOWEVER COMING HERE I FELT LIKE EVERYONE WAS FAMILY AND I ENJOYED IT. I WILL CONTINUE TO COME BACK TO THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

No doctor appointment is perfect. Staff is always friendly & professional. Dr. Iyer is to the point compassionate, an interesting combination. I returned to her care after no medical insurance for 5 years & moving 45 miles away. I have confidence in her which is positive as I am preparing to have a complete hysterectomy soon...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Love my obgyn. I even love Kayla the NP. Going ro the dreadful yearly exam that can be a sad reminder of the loss of my mom to cancer usually always always ends up being a time where i am reminded of how blessed i am and how precious life is..

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Went in for an ultrasound appt at 11 and didn't get seen until 11:50 which only had daycare from 11-12 for my two year as my sister took her lunch to be there. Had to stop mid ultrasound for my sister to leave. All staff was rude and couldn't understand that I only had from 11-12 even if I rescheduled for a week later and that I would still need to be seen right at 11. I am already 21 weeks and havent had a full ultrasound. The Dr was rude when I was explaining to him the scheduling issue. Do NOT go to this dr these people are rude and unorganized! The only good one is the nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Would not recommend to ANYONE! Each appointment I have had to wait at least an hour after my appointment time to even be seen. I have never met the doctor. Although the NP took her time with me and she took note of everything I was saying, she did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with the information given (abnormal bleeding in between cycle, period-like cramping, lower abdominal pain and occasional flank pain). All she did was request my file from my GP; no tests or exams ordered at all. After a few visits with no resolution and my problems persisting, I had ended up going to a urologist as well to rule out any possible kidney relation. My first visit with him he ordered exams my GYN should have! Severely dissatisfied. Office is tiny, way overcrowded and I got horrible service.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Had an apt with Kayla Yinger, was extremely dissatisfied with her service. She was extremely rude and condescending.Almost as if I was being spoken down to like a dog. Did not appreciate her wise cracks and rude bed side manner. People in health care take an oak to help others. This is not the kind of compassion and service I received in this office. Maybe its only about the $$$ here and not human beings they are interested in. I highly recommend that you look somewhere else if looking for an OB dr. Wait time is long, service is poor and below average and office is run by in efficient people. You and your baby deserve better care. Try Dr. Koning he is amazing!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I went to the doc for an ablation procedure. I have never been seen quickly, I wait at least an hour each time. I only saw the Dr once in the entire time I had been visiting the office. They rush you in and out every time. They do not get back you after any test results. I went in for severe pain, had an appointment and needed answers. As usual, I waited for and hour and 25 minutes, saw the nurse prac, she didnt listen for long, examined me and said, lets get you back in here for...blah blah blah, but Im here NOW!! This is what I came for. So, I never went back, found out a week later I needed a hysterectomy. Bad Dr!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Horrible doctor. First dhe tried to scare me into a c-section and then when i was in labor she woundn't give me pitossin because she had a meeting later that day. she gave me a 4 degree episiotomy that wasn't needed and then didnt even bother to follow up in the hospital. only good thing about her office is kayla. I used Dr. Nanay for my second child and he was amazing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I found out I was pregnant and went to see Dr. Iyer after hearing raving reviews. After one appointment, I switched without a doubt in my mind, and I am so happy with my decision. I am just going to come out and say what everyone else is trying to say on here. I realized very early on that not too many patients pay for medical care at that office. That probably has a lot to do with all the issues going on here. That takes a toll on the office staff. They really must have good intentions, but when you are trying to see tons of people who need good care and you truly do not have enough time, patients suffer and staff suffers. The front office staff were very rude. I can't blame them. There was standing room only(overflow outside), babies screaming, and paperwork stacked up on the desks. To this day, they still keep sending me the same bill that has been paid now for months. They ARE NOT ORGANIZED. And, I never met the Dr. The NP was very caring. There is one positive.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Rajini Iyer's Credentials

• Persian

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1975)

Oxford