Ratings for Dr. Venkatachalam Veerappan

He is a great doctor. Very caring and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

awesome doctor, has well bed side manners and treats his patients with care

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have seen Dr. Veerappan many times both as a hospital inpatient and on an outpatient basis. I first met him at Valley Hospital in 2012 when I had a stroke at age 32. I learned from my family that another doctor wanted to perform brain surgery on me to break up the clot (or something like that) but Dr. Veerappan was adamantly against it and refused to allow it -- a position that likely saved my life and/or prevented serious brain damage. I do wish his office staff was more proactive in accomplishing tasks and responding to calls, but as far was the quality of care received from Dr. Veerappan, he is absolutely top-notch.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

demanded co pays when insurance card stated "$0 copay" Is beng investigated by insurance comapnies and local law inforcement and the Nevada Board.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I was treated by the Dr when I was in the hospital. He was very nice and helpful. follow up at his clinic was with a resident, i went 3 times. the tests that were to be ordered weren't, when i went back for the next appointment the resident did not remember what we had done before it was like starting all over again, I finally got 2 test never did get the lumber puncture, no treatment for my headaches, that was in 2011 still have constant headaches with no treatment, this town does not have good doctors

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Staff is completely incompetent and to say they are unorganized is a gross understatement. They will ruin his practice. They are just collecting a paycheck and just plain stink! Clean house Doc!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

STAFF IS HORRIBLE!! FROM THE FRONT DESK TO BACK OFFICE.MY MOTHER HAS BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR OVER 3 YRS. HE HAS BEEN TREATED HER SYMPTOMS WITH OXYCODONE AND GAVE HER MEDS THAT LANDED HER IN THE HOSPITAL. MEDS ARE MESSING UP HER GI. AFTER 2 SEIZURES SHE HAS HAD IN A 2 MONTH PERIOD HE STILL HAS NOT SEEN HER, INSTEAD ITS A RESIDENT. I FEEL THAT HIS FOCUS IS NOW ON HIS RESIDENT PROGRAM THEN HIS OWN PATIENTS.. A NICE DOCTOR WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW BUT I'M TIRED OF THE STAFF AND RESIDENTS.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Outstanding physician who always does what's best for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

The doctor seems nice and was very efficient and prompt to diagnosing me, however his clinic seemed to small and his staff is all over the place. Every time I am there I have an appointment and I always always have to wait like an hour after to see the doctor, this irritates me a lot.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Staff are not organized. They call people ahead of you. I will not recommend this clinic because they do not monitor and make follow ups with their patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Venkatachalam Veerappan's Credentials

• Italian

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1985)

GHI