Ratings for Dr. Joshua C. Kreithen

There is a quote that says "You never get a second chance to make a first impression" and I wholeheartedly believe that to be true. This is especially true when it comes to the first impression of a physician because of the level of personal trust and faith that one must place in that doctor's hands. I met Dr. Kreithen approximately 5 years ago and immediately felt that I had met someone I could trust. In this field of medicine, trust is critical. Dr. Kreithen has shown nothing but honesty, patience and encouragement. He has an artist's eye and does not merely hear, but takes the time to listen and understand. As a woman placing my appearance in the hands of another, I have had nothing but complete confidence in Dr. Kreithen. From something as simple as skin care to the components of invasive surgery, Dr. Kreithen has shown true professionalism, genuine care and consistently exhibits the behaviors of a friend more than that of a physician with his bedside manner. I am blessed to have the ability to be a patient in his care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have a great experience with Dr. Kreithen. I had a breast augmentation in October 2015 and it was the best thing i ever did for myself. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

This Dr. would do any procedure to take you money!!! I would not recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Do not trust him. He performed a very expensive procedure to improve winkles around my knees. It was not approved for this area, but he assured me that wrinkles are cellulite and I would have a 50% improvement in the knee area. My knees are worse now than they were prior to the surgery. He will not provide a refund and I am seeking legal action. I have been promised a response from them for over a month.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Kreithen on March 26th for a breast augmentation. I had a friend who had her breast done here, too. Dr. Kreithen did a great job. The inspiration for my procedure came from the fact that I wasn’t happy with the look of my breasts after having children. They were sagging and not looking perky. I am very much happy with Dr. Kreithen’s results. They exceeded my expectations. I would certainly recommend him to someone else looking for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I’ve always had large breasts, and I suffered from back pain for years. I was very self-conscious about it. I was introduced to the practice when doing some research on a plastic surgeon, to see who was Board Certified, and of course, who was in my insurance plan. That’s when I went to see Dr. Kreithen for my consultation for a breast reduction. Dr. Kreithen is compassionate, understanding, and very knowledgeable in explaining the procedure. The staff is very well trained. They have a manual on what to expect and how to prep before surgery, during surgery, and after surgery. They always made themselves available for any questions, and Dr. Kreithen did, also. You never felt like you were inconveniencing in any way. They exceeded my expectations. It has made a huge difference. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kreithen to anybody else that would require this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. I was scheduled to consult with 3 plastic surgeons beforehand but once I met Dr. Josh I cancelled the other appts. He is top notch. So compassionate and knowledgeble and he genuinely cares for his patients. I am 14 months post mastectomy and going through the final phases of my reconstruction and I like my 'new' girls better than the ones I had to remove. He is an artist and a perfectionist and I never lost faith in his ability. He walks you through everything step by step. I would never go to another plastic surgeon, he is it for me! Thanks Dr. Josh & Tina, you've been my angels through this process. Love you guys! Renee

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr.Kreithen is wonderful.He was very honest with me before surgery and helped me to make the right decisions about my procedures.I could not be happier with my outcome.I always felt safe and knew that he had my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

What a great facility staff and Doctor he is the best and bedside manner is pleasent. I never felt uncomfortable with him, even in the most shy moments to me. Love Doc Josh would never use another surgeon

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Kreithen was amazing. I had a breast augmentation with him and he made me feel completly at ease. My expeirience was awsome. I had such a beautiful result. He was a true professional and always took his time. I have since returned for botox and have had the same great experience every time. His office is so relaxing and made me feel so relaxed. The office staff was attentive and amazing as well. I would never go to any other plastic surgeon besides Dr. Kreithen. I would recamend him to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Joshua C. Kreithen's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)