Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Mono

Last week, Dr. Mono removed my non-functioning gallbladder. At the consultation in office, he and his staff were extremely professional, knowledgeable, answered all questions, and took all the time I needed to make a decision. The surgery went well with no post-operative problems. Dr. Mono was on schedule for the surgery and again took the necessary time needed to answer our questions. As well as his professionalism, he is a very personable doctor with very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Mono took the time to fully explain the procedure, ensure I understood what would occur and answer all of my questions. Surgery went without a hitch and very smoothly. His office staff are very customer focused. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I got remove gallstones but finished with perforated liver was discharged by Dr Mono I went back to the hospital days after nearly dying I had a very bad experience I do not recommend him I complain to the board of doctors but it seems Doctor Mono is on the board of course they never heard what I had to say

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Great Doctor. He removed my gallbladder and did a great job. He was thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. Gary S. Mono's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 1977)