Ratings for Dr. James J. Ingaglio

Dr. Ingaglio delivered my daughter 10 yrs. ago in Miami Fl. He showed up at 7pm to the hospital on Thanksgiving Day on his own. No one called him. I was only 7 cm. dialated. Thank God he put him in my life and my daughter is alive today. He had to do an ER c-section due to fetal distress. I got pregnant 8 years later and was very sad that he couldn't deliver my second child. I MISS HIM VERY MUCH. I would recommend him with my eyes closed. He is very honest, respectful, and will take his time with you and repeat and answer ALL your questions. I felt peace, calmness and secure everytime I left the office since my first born was my 4th pregnancy since I had miscarried 3. So yes, I was always a nervous wreck everytime I would go 2 my visits. I would always be scared, worried and terrified to hear bad news... he always had good news and knew what to do in every situation that came up. Anyone that decides to choose him, will be in great hands. Good luck. Hope u have a healthy baby!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

flag | Submitted September 20, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2005

flag | Submitted September 8, 2005

Dr. James J. Ingaglio's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1996)