Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Pledger

Dr Pledger treated my very nervous daughter's wisdom teeth who hates all things medical and needles. He and his staff immediately put both of us at ease. He has a very calm confident bedside manner. He does not rush through what must be to him a routine consult. He even asked both of us if we had additional questions after he was finished with the consult. The staff came in and gave an accurate estimate and we were able to schedule in a few days. The morning of the procedure he greeted me in the reception area before the procedure and made sure I was comfortable and all questions were answered. After the procedure he spoke to me and let me how the procedure went and went over some of the after care instructions. He followed up with a phone call after the numbness had worn off. At the 7 day point we had a follow up visit to make sure all was healing well. My daughter told him she had NO PAIN, and could not believe how well she did. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I was very scared t have my wisdome teeth pulled but they made me feel really comfortable and so far I've experienced no pain(2nd day). I would recommend dr pledger to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I was very frightened! They made me feel very relaxed. I had a great experience! The staff and Dr. Pledger were outstanding. Would recommend to my family and friends! Thank you Dr. Pledger you took my pain away!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Great staff. Great doctor. Answered all of my questions and concerns. Put me and my daughter at ease with their knowledge and care. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr pledger and his staff were the best. He cared about my sons care and his prices were great. I will see him for my other cildren for their wisdom teeth.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Staff was extremely helpful and polite. Dr. Pledger's bed side manner is the best. There was no pain associated with the surgery

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr Pledger's office and staff were friendly, knowledgeable and easy to tak to. They took care of my daughters problem and made here feel at ease. we understood exactly what to expect and it went smoothly. He followed up the night of surgery with a phone call and seemed to geniuinely care. Overall A

flag | Submitted November 6, 2005