Ratings for Dr. Bryan C. Benefiel

Outstanding service for the last 15 years. Through a physical exam found a area of a knot in tissue, ordered a biopsy and discovered an early tumor. Turned out to be slow growing but was caught very early. Excellent reference to City of Hope and excellent treatment thereafter. This guy is good.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Benefiel and staff always helpful and understanding. The Doctor has always spent the time to fully understand my symptoms, prescriptions, and worked diligently to insure my health.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Benefiel was very rude to me on numerous occasions, told me on the phone twice he did not have time to go through my history and make this a full appointment. When he disrespected me to the point I was in tears I decided to never go to this office again. I am a medical professional and have never been treated so poorly in my 10+ year career.

Submitted October 21, 2013

A person that you can talk too and understand. He doesn't just look at you and hand you a prescription. My only fault is that his practice is growing (which is good) and it's getting harder to get an appointment in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I used this site to find best rated doctor in Lancaster, and to my surprise, I believe I did. Dr Bryan Benefiel addressed all of my concerns and requests with patience and understanding. He took his time making sure we both understood each other. His advices were solid and he ran all the tests I requested. He also is a good communicator, which is very important for a doctor. The only problem is that being good makes you popular, and Dr. Benefiel is a busy man. If you want to get some of the best service, I highly recommend Dr Benefiel. Tomas

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

This doctors will call your home after office hours to tell the results of lab test, X-ray or any other test you have done. Specially if it is something that you need to do about it. Even thought he is normally late for his appointment this is due to the fact that he takes his time with his patients, listen to them and he does not rush you. he is very intelligent and he does an outstanding job

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

flag | Submitted October 6, 2005

Dr. Bryan C. Benefiel's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Carefirst Bcbs