Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Dulgeroff

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!! I used to have the other "Well rated" physician in the area, and HE is an absolute NIGHTMARE in comparison!!I see Dr.Dulgeroff for my hypothyroid condition which is VERY hard to control. He has done a terrific job at managing my medication and keeping up with all the latest news on endocrinology. SO HAPPY with him and his staff and MOUNTAINS happier that I'm not being berated, stressed out and medically denied!LOVE IT!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I tried to make an appointment to see this doctor since he had one good review and is located in the city I reside, but when I called his office to schedule the appointment the woman who answered the phone was rude and informed me that he is no longer taking new patients and that the ONLY way I could get in to see him is if my current physician referred me! I informed her that I was quite ill with Hashimotos Thyroditis and was having a very difficult time locating a good doctor...well it fell on completely deaf ears! She acted like she couldn't care less if I was needing to see this doctor and I don't have a "current physician" to refer me in! Please stop running commercials on T.V. if you're no longer taking new patients or at the very least please train your staff to handle these types of requests with a little more respect.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Tremendous Doctor. Well versed on the most current medicines and treatments.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2006

Dr. Anthony J. Dulgeroff's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1988)

Oxford