Ratings for Dr. Fernando Sosa

He was very nice but there's some thing about him

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

The best experience in a pediatric office. Very polite demeanor and patiently attentive to any and all questions asked. When seen in the street he remembers his patients names. Very impressed with the dedication on his field and i strongly recomend among family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I was so very happy with him when he started here in Laredo, but he got extremely popular and his wait time was getting out of hand. I used to wait over two hours to get my child weighted and then about an extra hour to get him into a room. It was just too much for me. Even though Dr. Sosa was very polite and knowledgeable, he seemed always in a rush. Now that we are no longer with him I found out that he hired a Nurse Practitioner to handle some of the load. Too bad it happened right after I found another pediatrician; I'd have stayed with him. I had great experienced with Dr. Sosa when my oldest child was hospitalized when he was two with a severed ear infection. Dr. Sosa was always checking up on him and keeping me informed about his progress. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Fernando Sosa's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal