Ratings for Dr. Salim I. Butrus

I have been coming to Dr. Butrus for many years, he and his staff are friendly and knowledgable. I experience timely service, great professionalism, a thorough exam, effective and concise explanations to my questions, each time I come for my appointments. Ever since I had my cataract surgery I no longer need my reading glasses.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Butrus for several years and love the manner with which he treats his patients. He is friendly,very attentive and takes time with them. Dr. Butrus has a very diverse clientele and from my observations he treats each one with respect. From the moment you step in his office, his staff is very courteous, helpful, friendly and professional. I would undoubtedly recommend Dr. Butrus to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Great Doctor, great helpful assistant, location not great but who care

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The place is unsanitary, along with the doctor and his assistance who do no wear gloves when they touch your eye. Second, the machines they use are old. The doctor handles other patient's files while he is supposedly assisting you with your problem. They don't tell you that the testing they do will not be covered by insurance nor do they explain why it's needed for your eye problem. They simply want to have as many patients as possible and do not seem to care about the patient.. just the money. The front desk receptionist is extremely rude and doesn't explain why you're being charged an additional fee to your co-pay. The doctor is unsanitary because he doesn't wash his hands before handling your eye. This office and doctor should be cited for a sanction.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Have been going to Dr. Butrus for many, many, years along with several family members. We are very satisfied with the service he provides. He is very knowledgeable, professional and is very personable. His staff is friendly and professional at all times. The office environment is always clean and comfortable. I love working with the office manager, who deals with you as if you're a family member. As long as he is in business, he will provide eye care for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Butrus for over 3 years. Nothing has changed since I started going to Dr. Burtus the staff is extremely friendly and are interested in my well being. I have never had to wait to be seen. The staff keeps me well informed of what my visit will be composed of with Dr. Burtus. Dr. Burtus is an exceptional physician. He is always caring and concerned about my well being. I can ask him any questions and he will fully explain to me what the procedure will be. I had cataracts removed from my eyes approximately two years ago. Dr. Burtus performed the surgery. Before the surgery I was wearing prescription glasses now I wear none. I am extremely happy with my doctor and will continue to see him because I trust that he will continue to assist me in taking good care of my eyes.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I have a long list of eye illness, Myopia, Astigmatism, Cataracts, Keratoconus, Retina problems and other. I completely trust Dr. Burtrus. He continues providing the type of personal, friendly and professional support that my previous Eye care doctor, Jerome Goldman gave me. His professional care includes cornea transplant, cataract, cataract implant, and advanced contact lens fitting. But what really got my complete gratitude and trust was the extra quality care he and his staff gave me when I had an eye accident on 2008. On the brink of losing my vision his care, professionalism, but most important the personal the support, and encourage gave the push and confidence to that I needed to recover my sight again. Thanks to God, Dr Salim Burtrus and his staff my extended family, I am able to see again and continue working ( not sure very happy about the work part)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Butrus is Lebanese and bring to the table those very general skills that everybody would be looking for! He is knowledgeable in every and anything and is specific as well. Very pleasant and enjoyable experience; efficient and great as well. Got all my needs met.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Dr. butrus and staff made me very comfortable in preparing me for my surgerys. dr. butrus did a marvelous job on my eyes. I do not wear glasses anymore. I reccommend dr. butrus very highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

I went to Dr Butrus for LASIK and be was amazing!!! The process was seamless and it's pretty amazing how after the operation my vision was perfect. I went to Dr Butrus for 4 follow up visits (so far) and each time I was seen on time and the visit occurre within a timely manner. I don't think I could have found a better doctor to perform my LASIK. Dr Butrus is talented, caring and takes the utmost care with your eyes. Highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Salim I. Butrus's Credentials

• Arabic

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1979)