Ratings for Dr. Farid Gharagozloo

His robotic rib resection surgery left me permanently disabled. The surgery fixed nothing and added a host of new issues that I didn't have previously. The problems were evident the moment I woke up from surgery which he and his nurse practitioner, Barbara Tempesta, tried to cover up. They then stopped responding to all forms of communication. Both have since fled Tucson to Orlando. If you have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, stay far away from this man.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Avoid at all cost. MRA came back showing I had thoracic outlet syndrome in right side while pointing at the right side and showing me the mra. He explained I would need surgery, I stop him and say, but doctor, the issue is on my left side not my right. To which he replies "oh yes we'll need to do both." I pick up my records in which he lies about radiology report showing both sides being an issue. I pick up the radiology report which says left side is just fine however, coincidentally his radiologist Dr. Christopher Rush made an addendum to the radiology report the same day I after I had this conversation with gharagozloo...After further research Dr. Gharagozloo had a history of malpractice including falsifying reports. Just Google it. Also I'd be wary of that radiologist. Also note he does no other traditional TOS testing such as roos test, scalene block, examine brachial plexus via eng for plexopathy/lesions.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

After 2.5 years if bouncing from one doctor to the next, it was Dr. Gharagozloo who was able to give me a 100% diagnosis and action plan to address my bilateral Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. He considers TOS a disease and not a syndrome. He employs the latest technology to both diagnose and treat this horrible condition.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Fantastic surgeon. Very nice, humble, down-to-earth guy with great bedside manner. He is very talented. All of the hospital staff at the hospital I have been treated at raves about him and loves him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I have met with Dr. G 3 times due to my mom's illness.I have never felt more at ease through this entire illness.He has gone above and beyond to help my mom!He is truely a doctor there for his patients.I thank god everyday that he was brought into our lives to save mom & will never forget him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Dr. Farid Gharagozloo's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Centene