Ratings for Dr. Charles Faselis

He is a very good doctor. I am really lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

He is THE BEST DOCTOR that I have ever have. I had severe health problems before I met him but he was the only one who was able to help me and in someway give me my life back. He is patient, understandin, "HONEST" and most importantly, he really listens, cares and knows what to do. He talks to you about treatments, side effects and options. I just can not say enought about him. He is simply the best doctor and I said this after seing about 5 neurologist, 4 or 5 internal medicine doctors and about 3 cardiologist plus a few more at the emergency room of several hospitals. He is the most knwoledgable doctor I have ever encounter and thanks to him...I do not think that I will ever have to encounter another one!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

I was first seen by dr faselis in 1998 and he took the time to learn who I was. he learned I had a dog and my relationship wih my fiance was not good for my health. he would call me at home for medical matters but is now going to the DAV and i don't have a doctor that i feel can fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2006

Dr. Charles Faselis's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1992)