You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ramez Andrawis

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Maybe he was having a bad day when I saw him but he didn't listen at all, and was quite rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

The best medical expirience I have had in a long time. Very nice, helpful, and speedy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

I believe that Dr. Andrawist MD FRCS, is a sensational doctor. He understands how to make a patient feel comfortable, and has thoughtful concerns about the patient's treatments and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2006

I recently saw Dr. Andrawis and found him to be extremely engaging and knowledgeable. He took the time to get a clear picture of my condition and showed genuine interest/concern for me as a patient, not just another "case." My problem was treated expertly and I would not hesitate to see him agai

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

Dr. Andrawis is a great Urologist and shows great knowledge in his field, I felt he was interseted in me as an indivual, not just another patient. Highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

I felt that his treatment to his patient very profesional and with care to make him better

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. Ramez Andrawis's Credentials

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=124132'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014