Ratings for Dr. Anjum Ismail

Great .....my second DR. .... this one is great......

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I have been a patient since March 2013. I found the staff very professional and prompt. The doctor is thorough and explained everything to me. He asked after he was finished if I had any further questions. He didn't seem to rush and make me feel as though I was taking up to much time. I was diagnosed and treated in less than two weeks. I was referred to a follow up rehabilitation plan that helped me get to a better life style and health program for my heart. All follow ups have been timely, and again the staff were all very professional to me.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

This doctor doesnt fill the prescriptions in a timely manner for me. it took three phone calls on my part to the them to complete what he already said he would do 8 days ago. his English is not good. he doesnt take the time to follow thu with me. hes only has business on his mind and takes only 3 mins with me. but when i likes someone he takes the whole 15 mins of time. he doesnt like everything. i dont think before you think about becausing a patient with him. i think he got his rateing 2. hes not much better than a two rating. do everyone in yourself and your family a favor. dont see doctor Ismail.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

My husband was a patient of Dr Ismail since 2004. He respected the doctor very much and was very confident in his care. On the other hand his office manager Jerry wa so very rude. We were send a bill 6/2011 for service in 2008. The office staff claimed my husband missed an appointment in January 2011 and would not see him again until the 2008 bill and a missed appointment fee of $50.00.We went into the office to clear this up and with a waiting room full of patients Jerry, came to the front and stated very loudly "some people just don't pay their bills. He attempted to see the doctor but Jerry stated he Could not. My husband never got to see Dr Ismail again. My husband passed away August 12, 2011. If you read all the reviews on line about Dr Ismail.You will find his office staff is a real problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Ismail is one of the best I"verun in to. Geri Magallanes his adminstrator is dam good in make such ever one getin on time im ever happy with is staff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

excellent doctor, have been a patient for 10 years. he is very detailed, always on top of everything. wants to educate his patiens about their condition. great follow up can't say enough good things about his professional care

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Very professional. Listened to my concerns, spent enough time with me. I felt he really cared about my condition and care. Follow up visit was the same. I think he is not only capable but a warm, caring individual.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Dr. Anjum Ismail's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)

GHI