Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Rell

Top notch knowledgable, caring and intelligent doctor. Could not have asked for a better ankle specialist. EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Rell is an amazing doctor. I had my ankle replaced and had no pain, none at all. He took time with me and explained the procedure to me with patience. He oversaw my pt afterwards. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Suspended Disappointment. I went to this Dr. for an injury I re aggrivated about a year ago. I have Xrays and an MRI showing a broken bone in my foot as well as nerve damage to the tarsal tunnel. I have been seeing him for 7 weeks and have no relief. I was told on week 2 that It was going to take surgery. 5 weeks later I am still in pain and have no relief at all. When I asked for something for pain he perscribed me Naproxen (Aleve). I'm absolutely sickened that a board certified podiatrist with an extensive background in sports medicine could drop the ball so badly...... "just doesnt get it". Hello! I came to you so you could treat this issue Dr. Rell. "Butter Fingers Rell"

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Got me in fast to deal with a toe problem. Was very professional and fixed my foot with little pain. I had the same thing done a few years ago by a different doctor and the pain was intense

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Rell is an excellent podiatrist. He is a very personable physician, which I really appreciate, and he is surprisingly well informed. His office staff is also very friendly as well as professional. On the negative side I have had some significant problems reaching his office by telephone since he joined with a larger practice - but I like him so much that I am willing to put up with the inconvenience.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr Rell is a very knowledgeable and personable physician. He looks at alternative measures before recommending surgery. His office is well operated.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

The staff in his office is extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Rell has an excelent personality and is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

professional fees are very high

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Brian C. Rell's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)