Ratings for Dr. Rita B. Chuang

She used to be attentive. Now her only concern is what kind of insurance you have. She'll spend a couple of minutes with you and then refers you to a specialist. I've been her patient for about 4 years and I have seen her quality and professionalism decline. I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Chuang for many years and always thought she was great. However, lately it seems like she doesn't take the time with me like she used to. During my last visit, I explained to her medical student (she sent him in first) to find out what my problem was. I explained as he looked up my records. He was astonished to see how many meds I was on. When the doctor finally came in, she listened to my symptoms, felt my lower stomach and proceeded to diagnose me with Diverticulitis. She gave me 2 antibiotics and told me to finish all of them. No testing was ordered. I have also asked her to refer me to a new Endrocrinologist for my diabetes and she said she could handle it. With the massive antibiotics, my sugar levels are out of control and she seems like she couldn't care less! I am looking in to finding another doctor because she has changed a lot.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Took my wife to Dr. Chuang to follow up after discharge from a rehab hospital where she was being treated for a fractured pelvis. Waited half an hour in waiting room and another half hour in the exam room. Doctor was not informed and quickly read chart when she finally got into the examination room. She was in a rush, curt and insensitive. She also did a poor examination of my wife.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr Chuang is one of the best family doctor in Las Vegas, and I been a patient with her for the past 8 years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Surprised by some of the previous comments. I found Dr. Chuang to be outstanding. She was busy, but I imagine it's because she squeezed me in when I requested a last minute appointment. I was so grateful for her time and care. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I went to Dr, Chuang in 2010! She was very attentive. She is no longer. I will not return. She has little concern, just a $

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

This doctor doesnt care about helping paitients all she wants is that money, she should not be able to practice, horrible woman !! As i wanted to expalin my conditions she insited id make another apointment for that that because i was only allowed for a 20min apointment. very careless and doesnt know her stuff which i question how she even graduated Medical School

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Went in with strange rash on my hands and very sore throat with little blisters on my lips. She said antibiotics would help throat, but she had no idea what the rash on hands was, and referred me to a dermatologist who didn't have any openings for the next two weeks. I ended up having Hand Foot Mouth disease, later diagnosed by my son's pediatrician. Antibiotics are no cure for Hand Foot Mouth and are actually harmful because it's not a bacteria, it's a virus. Would not recommend Dr. Chuang.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

She used to be good and thorough. Now you feel like a number. She couldn't wait to walk out of the office to go to the next room. She's like a totally different doctor now.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Every time I visit this office, I spend more time exponentially waiting than being seen. I go there, she refers me. She doesn't look at me or conduct any kind of an exam. Doctors are supposed to treat you. I am ashamed that there are doctors in practice like this, especially one who graduated from an elite medical school at USC.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Rita B. Chuang's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners