Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Yarnoff

I moved to the North Wales area about 6 years ago. I still remember how Dr. Yarnoff took her time to explain about the practice and answering any questions we had. Dr. Yarnoff takes her time to evaluate and explain symptoms and results, both in the office and on the phone. She is easy to talk to, empathetic and great with with my 10 year old. Dr. Yarnoff is knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Yarnoff is always willing to listen to thoughts and concerns, and takes the time to fully evaluate the child when diagnosing. She will explain things until you understand, and answer all of your questions. She remembers us from each visit and is very gentle and caring with my toddler.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

very helpful, easy to talk to, empathetic, non-judgemental good perspective.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. Lisa B. Yarnoff's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1990)