Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Nadwodny

Kind and friendly and when I requested blood work, she really helped me out.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I started going to Dr.Nadwodny about 10 years ago. I went to her the first time because I couldn't get in with my regular doctor. She has been my doctor since and will always be my doctor !!! She's the best.! !!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Nadwodny has taken care of me for many years. She has a positive outlook on life and is very energetic, detail oriented, and completely devoted to keeping me healthy. I have recommended her to my closest friends.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

She was rude, snarky, condescending and unkind. I wouldn't so much as let her take my temperature ever again.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Worst experience ever in my entire life. She was so rude never asked about my condition! Horrible horrible person! She had problems and should be fired!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Nadwodny's for years. She treats me for my high blood pressure. SHe always listens to me and really seems to care about the whole picture. I am very pleaed with the care she has given me and my family doctor for the past 15 years.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

This doctor was rude and dismissive. She would ask questions and then kept interrupting me, never let me finish. She kept getting my information wrong, and I had to correct her several times. She clearly was not listening when I described my problems, would ask questions I had already answered. She made me feel like she didn't believe me when I told her about my issues. Came off as dismissive and almost argumentative. She kept pushing a drug I did not feel was right for me. In the end she never asked if I had any questions for her. Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor, will never see her again.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The person the lost her drivers' license should be aware that Pennsylvania law requires a doctor to report physical or mental problems that may impair a patient's ability to drive.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

This doctor will take your information, even if she hasn't seen you in a year and tell people that you make bad decisions. She tried to have my driver's license revoked, and when I thought it was her, lied to me, had her nurse lie to me about it too. Don't trust this one! She's also a pill pusher. ALWAYS asking me why I wasn't taking one of the medications she recommended I take. I am 27 years old and don't need cholesterol medicine! In her office are other good doctors who actually helped me when I had bronchitis. She refused to give me cough medicine. Uh Hello! Bronchitis is a coughing illness. Like I said, don't trust her! Because of her, my anxiety has been raised, my depression has deepened, and I've cost my parent's thousands of dollars in lawyers fees. I have since switched practices. She has all her awards posted all over her walls too like she's some kind of big shot, but she's not. DON'T TRUST HER WITH YOUR LIFE OR ANYTHING.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

flag | Submitted October 18, 2005

Dr. Linda A. Nadwodny's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)