Ratings for Dr. Francis Jeyaraj

One of the best Doctor i have ever seen.I would surely recommend parents to have Dr.Jeyaraj as the pediatrician for their kids. He is always there to answer our questions and solve our problems.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Jeyaraj has been the primary pediatrician for 2 of my kids and we have known for the past 4 years. He is an excellent physician, who is ethical, knowledgeable, and helpful. He has the patience to answer questions, and he listens to the parents's concerns. He takes the time to explain his diagnosis and what to expect, what to watch for etc. I have heard only wonderful things about him from more than a dozen other parents. I strongly recommend him with absolutely no reservations.One difficulty is getting through the staff especially at the lansdale office, esp the nurses. Dr. jeyaraj is the type of doctor who cares about the childrena nd do not take anyc hances with human life. However, the staff including nurses in his lansdale office are the opposite. When my child is sick i had to see some other doctors who are nowhere nearly as good as Dr. Jeyaraj. Most doctors in his practice are ok, except Dr. Galena who is completely reckless and negligent.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Wonderful! When my otherwise healthy son had a constant severe headache for no apparent reason Dr. Jeyaraj didn't take a wait and see approach. He sent us for a CT scan immediately and ended up sending us on down to the emergency room at CHOP. He called within the following day to follow up and see how we were making out. He truly cares about his patients, takes the time to make sure patient and parents understand everything and is wonderful with the kids!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

We have been going to Dr. Jeyaraj for 11 years and he has always been so wonderful. The staff are friendly and know you by name. You arent a number there, you are part of their family. I dont know what we will do when Dr, Jeyaraj retires!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr. Jeyaraj is an outstanding pediatrician. He is caring, thoughtful, intellegent and kind. He listens to not only the parent but the patient (child) as well. He talks to the child and parent - not at them as some of the other doctors in the same office do. He also never appears to be harried or flustered, he takes his time explaining what needs to be done and answers any questions or concerns fully. Dr. Jeyaraj has been my son's pediatrician for the last 8 of his 13 years. My son tends to be on the shy side with those outside the family but he has no problem with talking to this doctor for which I am extremely grateful. My now 17 yr old daughter switched to Dr. Jeyaraj from her female pediatrician in the same office three years ago because she felt more comfortable with him. Dr. Jeyaraj is an outstanding pediatrician and a value to the community he serves. The Colmar office at Highpoint has a wonderful support staff as well. Reception is an absolute pleasure w

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

excellent, always excellent, understanding, empathetic, helpful, over 20 yrs of experience with him and still impressed.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

Dr. Francis Jeyaraj's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1969)

GHI