Ratings for Dr. Brett S. Fissel

Dr. Fissel is wonderful. Very thorough, very thoughtful, and has an excellent bedside manner. I have been going to this practice for 8 years and can't recommend this practice enough! He is a most excellent physician!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr Fissel and his staff are very helpful.Dr Fissel is not only very knowledgeable but he makes it a point to address all concerns and get to know you and your condition. He has helped our family temendously. He is not afraid to consult specialist to get their insight. I am always amazed that he calls you personally to discuss concerns ,recommendations and treatment with his patients. He is a wonderful DR!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

The reception staff is very friendly. Dr. Fissel has excellent bedside manners. I never feel rushed. And he will call you back at home if you have concerns (if not an emergency, by the end of his day).

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Brett S. Fissel's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med