Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Shanis

She is very good. She listens, cares and knows what she is taking about. Excellent.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Shanis is only out for one thing - money. It took me a few months to realize this, as I was never given an details at visits but was forced to come back each month as she would only prescribe me a months worth of medicine. I asked why it had to be name brand because it was very expensive for me, and she simply handed me a brochure and told me to read it. I know absolutely nothing about my condition and honestly, I know she doesn't either. She is extremely unprofessional, not thorough, and simply wants to make extra money for causing me to pay 35 dollars each appointment and more than that on one month's worth of prescription because it needs to be name brand according to her. Needless to say, I am switching my doctor immediately. Please avoid her if possible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I was having severe heart palpitations (enough to go to the emergency room) and it turned out that she was over-medicating me. 2 other doctors also told me she was having me come to her office far more often than necessary.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

A wonderful Dr. very patient an excellent listener.Terrific bedside manner. Really knows her medicine. Happy I found her. Never felt better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Great doctor. Really listened and made me feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Bonnie Shanis's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Ambler, PA