Ratings for Dr. Edmond E. Pack

My previous doctor had a sense of humor that I did not find amusing and he insulted my partner on my very first visit, but he was the only doctor my insurance covered so I had to stay. I had some health issues and required an out-patient surgery - I was left in the dark through ALL of it. I was concerned and scared and did not receive any knowledge about what was going on. That was the last straw and I found a new doctor, Dr. Pack. On my first visit he cleared up 5 years of questioning- he even drew on the paper on the exam table to help me better understand. He was caring and really concerned. He didn't sugar coat anything and told me the truth even though it was scary. I required a follow up visit and during that time a nurse was suppose to call to schedule some labs. I never got the call but went to the appointment anyway. Upon finding out his staff did not call me, he left the room to talk to them and I could actually hear him getting angry and stressing to them the importance of those labs to his staff. I knew immediately that I found my new doctor. Through life (and insurance), I stopped seeing Dr. Pack until this year. I had to look him up and saw all these bad reviews - I couldn't believe it! I decided to go anyway and he hadn't changed. He was caring, kind, concerned, knowledgeable and so helpful! His staff was just like him and the facility was very professional. I am SO GLAD I am back with Pack!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This person has chosen the wrong profession, unless he is planning to become the next Frankenstein. I found Dr. Pack to be absolutely uncaring and unsympathetic, even cruel. I was a new patient and had been on bio-identical HRT for a couple of years. I had begun having hot flashes and painful intercourse issues. He did not like bio-identical hormones and told me to stop using them since they weren't helping me, but didn't offer any alternative (just suffer). He prescribed Estradiol for the vaginal dryness, but when I started having bad reactions to it (severe headache, nausea), rather than taking responsibility and trying to help me, he laid it off on me and told me to see my primary care physician to have my headaches evaluated. I have been suffering extreme hot flashes, night sweats and loss of sleep and have to wait months for an appointment with a new Dr. This man does not have the sensitivity required to be a good or even halfway decent MD. He might be an excellent coroner.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I had an emergency c section and lost a lot of blood. My blood pressure dropped, my heart rate increased and I would get dizzy sitting up. My hemoglobin was less than 6, usually you get blood when it's less than 8. Dr Pak waited 2 days to order blood for me. I was so sick and then he discharged me too soon. I ended up in the ER that same day of discharge and was re-admitted to hospital. Dr Pak is rude, sloppy and negligent

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Edmond E Pack, MD I went to see Dr. Pack only because I was up for my annual and my regular Dr. left the practice and boy do I understand why! Dr. Pack has got to be the most rude and almost mean doctor I have ever come across. He is not nice or understanding in any way and does not have compassion for his patients. I walked out of there telling myself I would never go back and then a couple weeks later I needed them to call in my prescription for me and the nurse said NO Dr. Pack has notes here that he will no longer write a prescription for you because you are an occasional smoker and until he has proof that you have quit he will not give you your prescription. It would have been nice if he had expressed this to me as well but this was never mentioned I would NOT recommend anyone going to him and would probably stay away from the practice of Essential Women’s Health Associates (formerly Miller, Turner OBGYN) all together! So my search for an understanding, companionate, caring Dr. starts today!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

DOCTOR PACK WAS VERY RUDE BECAUSE WE DIDNT WANT TO DO THINGS HIS WAY WE HAVE CERTAIN BELIEF AND HE DID NOT RESPECT THAT.HE ALSO MADE SOME VERY RUDE COMMENTS AND I WOULD NOT REFER HIM TO ANY ONE

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Pack is excellent! He treated me for my first pregnancy and I will absolutely see him for my second. He is efficient, knowledgeable, and down right funny. Humor helps ease some of the more uncomfortable moments at the OBGYN in my opinion. While you may wait longer than you'd like to see him, it is worth the wait. If you are waiting its usually because he had to run to the hospital and deliver a baby, which I can appreciate. His Check-in staff is very pleasant as well. Chelsea is very friendly and willing to help!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

He had a horrible bedside manner and didn't seem to be able to do anything without consulting another doctor, lacks confidence. He didn't listen to me and made several rude comments. I've since switched.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Highly recommended! After OBGYN hopping all over Vegas, I finally found the best doc in town!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

An excellent gynochologist. Answers questions. Gets things done quickly and painlessly. Also has a good personality, which is important for patients who are easily embarrassed.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I was with dr Pack throughout my first pregnancy. Although he was very careful & listened to me... he was not always willing to explain things to me. I was sent to the hospital @ 8 months due to preeclampsia signs & had to be informed by the nurse why I was being admitted. He rarely spent time answering questions.... I will give him credit though... I told him how I wanted certain things to be during labor & he DID ENSURE that those things went as I asked...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Edmond E. Pack's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)