Ratings for Dr. Wesley J. Robertson

Knowledgeable guy... If you can get him to focus. He seems to be a good doc but his quirks are a bit more than I want to deal with at a doctors office. Has made some weird comments about staff and his relationships that frankly aren't any of my business. Wish he would stop talking to me like one of the guys and focus on my kid. I get he's a doctor and a lawyer... as he's told me this pretty much every time I've been there. His office staff is a bit of a mixed bag too. Some are nice and attentive. It's always busy and they seems pretty efficient ... Right until check in and out. On average it's an hour or more wait time no matter what time your appt is and check out... Wow some extremely unhappy, unpersonable girls working there. Had an issue where I was paying for treatment and had to push them to get confirmation that I already had a large credit and really didn't have to pay. They were I guess just going to pocket that money and keep charging me more than necessary.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Robertson's office with my daughter since 2003. Dr. Robertson has a kind of quirky personality which to me makes him endearing, but he is 100% knowledgeable caring and kind, if he doesn't know the answer he will refer you to a specialist. In the past when my daughter has had to get into see him or any doctor the staff has always tried to squeeze me in to make sure my daughter was well taken care of.. sometimes that wasn't possible, and in 14yrs I think it's been twice..

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Very arrogant and so into himself. It would be a good idea for a doctor to actually examine my child to come up with a diagnosis. He must be psychic or something. Wow, that's good....to come up with a diagnosis without an examination

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

We truly love Dr. Robertson! He is gentle and very caring with my son. I was very happy we transferred care from our previous pediatrician who did not understand or meet our needs. Dr. Robertson is a very warm and kind person. Thank you Dr. Robertson for being so thorough and caring with Nate.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

He started off friendly and still is. We trusted him on our son but he failed to get him allergy tested before getting the flu vaccine. My son was damaged by the vaccines and was tested high on Aluminum which is a toxic heavy metal in the vaccines. Got attorney involved and now he wont return calls and faxes from attorney. I am contacting State Medical Board now. This is not right!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

My children are 16 and 14 and I have been seeing Dr. Robertson since 1995. He is the best doctor I've ever met. He is honest and caring and takes the time to get to know his patients. He listens and gives the best care a mother could ask for. His staff is always as wonderful as he is. I've seen him handle the easiest of colds to some very serious illnesses and all with the same professional caring positive attitude. My kids have been lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

The day that Dr. Robertson told me and my wife that every child should be on Adderal, we quit going to him. Never been so frightened of or disappointed with of a pediatrician in my life.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Robertson is the most wonderful,caring pediatrician my kids have ever seen. This was evident when my child was ill and he called me personally at 9PM to give me her blood test results because he knew how worried we were. He is always right on target with diagnosis and is super knowledgeable and personable. I would not trust my children with any other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr robertson is the best! My daughter has had some health issues and no one has been more knowledgable than him (even our many specialists). Not only is he the most knowledgable but, I truly believe that he treats his patients as he would his own child. He truly cares. To the poster that said he bragged too much, I disagree. He is just confident in what he does because he IS very good. Who wouldn't want the most educated doctor taking care of their little one? I know that it makes me much more comfortable. I have never trusted a health care professional as much as I trust Dr. Roberston and I would recommend him to anyone. And his office/nursing staff are incredibly friendly and efficient!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I LOVE this doctor. He is the best pediatrician I have found. My kids love him, he answers all of my questions. I do not feel rushed through the appointment. The staff is also very caring they know my children when we come in. Wait time can be a little long but well worth wait.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Wesley J. Robertson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental