Ratings for Dr. Alexander R. Sparkuhl

I went in for a routine checkup and because this office didn't check for coverage of a test they made I ended up with a bill of 360 bucks out of no where. I can't recommend this doctor. Be ware!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

As a former receptionist for Dr. Sparkuhl, I experienced a multitude of satisfied patients along with a most pleasant knowledgable staff! It's unfortunate and rare when a patient finds him or herself with an unsatisfactory appointment, but the majority of patients I checked in loved to chat about Dr. Sparkuhl's great services, professionalism, and whole heartedness; while several made a point to explain how he saved their life after numerous failed attempts with other urology specialists!! It was an honor to work in an office of such genuine nature and decades of the highest expertise. Dr. Sparkuhl continuously "upgrades" his knowledge in his field and the advances in medical technology by attending lectures, conferences, and studying new articles. With all his experience and life long dedication, he is surely one of the best urologists in Las Vegas! Thank you Dr. Sparkuhl for gracing the lives of many.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Sparkuhl takes time in explaining the medical condition and solutions. Surgery went very well and recuperated fast. I was in a lot of pain on a Friday and he took the time and made all the arrangements for me to be operated on a Saturday. I did not yet meet any doctor to take time in explaining medical situations and offer to operate on a Saturday. But he did. I can't say enough "thank you Doc". Excellent doctor (and funny too). Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

This doctor was very informative, giving the pro's and con's of the operational procedure I undertook. The operation went surprisingly well and lasted only 45 minutes. Recuperation lasted only 1 week in which I promptly went back to full duty with virtually no complications. Overall: EXCELLENT JO

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Alexander R. Sparkuhl's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

GHI