Ratings for Dr. Jacques J. Lamothe

Under no circumstances would I recommend Dr. LaMothe. He performed an angiogram on my heart arteries. He said that he found no blockages. He failed to perform an IVUS which is considered standard practice. Being in pain, I went to a cardiologist out of state. The out-of-state cardiologist performed an angiogram and IVUS. He found two major blockages in arteries and stented the areas. I now have relief. Dr. LaMothe failed me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been going to Dr Lamothe for many years not only is he well informed in his field but in other fields as well I trust him and as an RN and a patient will keep him as number one in his fielde .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

In the early 90's I was attended by Dr. Lamothe at Valley Hospital for evaluation after an ekg at a emergency clinic. Fortunately it was not a serious issue. Many years later, I went to him as a patient after another ekg showed some irregular heartbeats. Again all was OK. I have continued seeing him over the past 6-8 years. He is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have ever been to BAR NONE. He is always very attentive and takes the time to explain details of your care instead of rushing through the visit. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a Dr. that really cares about his patients and their well being and is very thorough in his extensive exams as needed when there is some evidence of problems. In addition, no phone call goes without a prompt answer ever!! How refreshing it is to have a Dr who is one of the best in his field but one who truly cares and not only responds to his patients but insures his staff does also. Thanks Dr. Lamothe for being there!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

HE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT WILL TALK TO ME ABOUT ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE FOR CHOLESTEROL OR HOW TO IMPROVE MY HEALTH WITHOUT ALL PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. DO TO MY HUSBAND PUTTING ME ON HIS HPN INSURANCE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE HIM FOR A WHILE BUT I HOPE TO NEXT WEEK AFTER I HAVE DROPPED HPN FINALLY.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Lamothe for 8 months. He is a caring, compassionate person who takes an exceptional interest in his patients. He takes a lot of time with his patients to explain the results of bloodwork, tests, etc.,in a thorough manner & in terms that the layman can understand. Cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor. The staff is very polite & friendly and his nurse Sandra goes above & beyond to make the patients feel comfortable. I am so happy I found a doctor in Las Vegas that I can trust.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

HE WILL TELL YOU LIKE IT IS AN WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO....

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Both my husband and I have total confidence in this doctor. His staff is also very professional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Treated both my wife and I for heart disorders. Very caring individual..Top notch physician. Left the state or I would still be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

I'm a critical care nurse. This guy is a great doctor, very thorough and spends a lot of time in the patients room and explains everything in a very reassuring way. It's too bad that my hospital isn't utilizing him more.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Jacques J. Lamothe's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1986)

GHI