Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Lipman

Dr. Lipman has been treating me for almost one year and has been extremely effective. His office staff always returns my calls within the same day. I have a great deal of confidence in him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Lipman is not friendly, acts if he doesn't care about his patients. He doesn't tell you results fo your test unless you ask him about them. They don't return telephone calls at all and he switched my medication and my viral load went from undectable to over 20,0000 and he acted is if he didn't care. I asked him was he going to re do my blood work he said it wouldn't matter. So now i am going to change doctors as soon as possible.. the whole office is messed up.. Someone should do something about that office and staff..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Lipman is only interested in how many patients he can see. Just wants money. Rude, arrogant, missed diagnosis, never returns calls. Actually would not know your name. Staff is hostile and mean. They will chew you up and spit you out. Stay away, save your money.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Lipman is an excellent, caring, intelligent doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr Lipman started treatment, had severe allergic reaction. Pharmacy and home health nurse tried for 48 hours to contact this joker. No luck. Ended up back in er thanks to him. Rude cocky errogant. His staff are liars saying they never got any Calls or faxes. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Lipman is a rude self-centered man. His behavior is downright abusive at times.He used to be my doctor but i could not take the abuse any longer. I will look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Lipman is a wonderful caring doctor however his nurse/aide Rita is a certified b*tch who lies to you instead of doing her job...following Dr. Lipman's orders! I trust Dr. Lipman but don't understand how she get's away with her uncaring behavior

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Excellent Doc! He is so knowledgeable and has superb bedside manners. His nurse, Rita, is awesome! Recommend him 110%!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

dr lipman is a very caring dr. he cares how i am doing always asks me so what do u think u tell me i like that

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

I'm a critical care nurse and it's always a pleasure to work with Dr. Lipman. He's extremely thorough and patient with family members and most of all, our nurses./j

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Dr. Brian J. Lipman's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1983)