Ratings for Dr. Candace H. Tung

No better doctor to be found. She's always right with diagnosis, and preventative care, and cures.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Tung is an excellent primary care physician. My husband and I switched to her after our prior physician left his practice last year, and she is extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring and respectful. It is such a pleasure to be treated by someone who is such a consummate professional. I also want to praise her office staff. Too often great doctors are not matched by their staff but this is not the case with Dr Tung's office. They greet you with a smile and are so considerate to everyone who walks through the door. Thank you Dr Tung and staff!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Tung is the best primary care physician I've ever had, for so many reasons: She is always well prepared, having reviewed my chart thoroughly before she steps into the examining room/ she explains everything completely and understandably without ever being condescending / she treats her patients like the responsible adults that we are by providing information, alternatives, and medical consequences, and then works with the real patient and not some hypothetical "perfect" patient. I'm so sorry that I can no longer avail myself of her services since she became an MDVIP doctor. But her decision to do so is perfectly in keeping with her pattern of providing personalized, quality care.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Tung has exceeded my expectations in a medical physician. As a patient with multiple health issues, she has seen me in a timely manner, professionally, and with a very caring sense of urgency. As an MD VIP physician, her patient number is limited, which allows her to provide personalized care to each patient. I hope to continue with her care for a very long time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005

Dr. Candace H. Tung's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company