Ratings for Dr. Cyriac K. Chemplavil

Dr. Chemplavil is wonderful! I went to him unable to walk through a store without stopping, today I can breathe normally, Dr. Chemplavil gave me my life back! His staff is always so sweet and punctual, ready to work with me for scheduling. My appointment today I arrived about 10 mins early and they called me back before I had a chance to sit down. My appointments are always very quick but I never feel rushed or overlooked, the Doctor takes extra time with me if I have questions about medications or diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Chemplavil to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

His staff (nurse) was not very friendly. Did no work-up on my condition, giving no explanation. Did not even personally look at chest x-ray film that I brought in, instead had staff call and get radiologist report, which I already had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

VERY PERSONABLE AND FRIENDLY,EXPLAINS DIAGNOSIS,TREATMENT AND TESTS IN SIMPLE TERMS.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. Cyriac K. Chemplavil's Credentials

• Med Coll, Gandhiji Univ, Kottayam, Kerala, India (Grad. 1971)

• BCBS Illinois