Ratings for Dr. David Mandelblum

The BEST doctor! Listen to you problems! He cares for you and he cure my medical problem. I am doing great since.... I would like to recommend Dr Mandelblum .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

The nurse did not return my call for almost a week. I could not communicate with this DR. I only went once but not felt he did not want opinion.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I like that doctor and would recomment it to any one. He care and he very knoligible. THank you Doc.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Mandelblum found a problem with my parathyroid that went un-diagnosed for several years by other doctors. After suggesting DAY surgery by a world-recognized physician in Tampa, rather than a hospital stay of 2-3 days in our area, ALL IS WELL! I've had wonderful care, concern and helpfulness by Dr. Mandelblum. I DO recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Very thorough and positive. Does not object toquestions and patient concerns. Recommend top-rated specialists when more precise action is needed.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Mandelblum is a very straight forward and very knowledgeable. He is a good doctor. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr Mandelblum is a excellet phisician , his office is a plussss, Excellent choice .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Dr. David Mandelblum's Credentials

• Univ De Los Andes, Esc De Med, Merida, Venezuela (Grad. 1988)

GHI