You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Azim Azhand

DR. AZIM IS A DOCTOR WHO TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HE EXPLAINS THINGS IN DETAIL. HE ALSO DOES THORUGH EXAMS ON MY CHILDREN. HIS STAFF IS KIND AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE CHILDREN WHO ARE FEARFUL OF VACCINES. HE SEEMS TO GENUINELY UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR IMPORTANT REFERRALS AND KNOWS WHEN IMMEDIATE HEALTHCARE NEEDS TO BEGIN. HE ALSO UNDERSTANDS THE INSURANCE PROCESS WHICH HELPS HIM COMPLETE REFERRALS, CHART NOTES IN ORDER TO GO THROUGH AND BE APPROVED QUICKER. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Best pediatrician I have ever taken my boys to! He takes his time with all his patients and treats them like his only patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone! HIs office staff is very friendly!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Today is our last visit with Dr. Azhand sorry to be leaving him but were moving out the area.I've been lucky enough to have called him our pediatrician for the last four and a half years!I would recommend him to anyone! His staff is great and helpful easy to contact quick to get in and I always got calls back after hours from Dr Azhand himself,best experience with him and his staff.he's caring accurate and trustworthy!thanks again for all your help best wishes to you and your staff!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Wait time is always less than an hour and Dr. Azim always spends more than 15 minutes in the room doing physicals and examinations. He thoroughly explains causes and preventative measures to anything and everything I go in with for my kids and remembers my child's previous situation (weight and illness). His assistants are VERY friendly and efficient. I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED with this office and Dr.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

We have had the privilege of taking our children to Dr. Azhand for over 20 years. He is a warm and caring physician who always treats his patients as he would his own children. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

My two children have been seeing Dr. Azhand for most of their lives. He is the kindest, most knowledgable Doctor and we all love him. His office and nursing staff are the absolute best. We've had some serious issues with our son that Dr. Azhand got us through and we never felt unsure of his judgement. I wish I could find a Doctor like him who treats adults.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Azhand takes the time to talk to you and listen. He is very thorough and noticed things in an exam that you did not even come in for. His personality with kids as well as parents is awesome. His staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

The staff ROCKS!! Dr. Azhand is such a wonderful doctor to my children!! He's VERY patient with the crazy questions parents have and always has an answer for me! He's very very knowledgeable! I just wish he would be a FAMILY doctor! ;-)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

My 4 yo has breathing problems and this Dr. was very knowledable and spent time to get to know my son and his past problems both. He discused care options with me giving me recomendations rather than dictates. The staff was very nice as well. Overall, this was the best experiance I have had with any Dr.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Azhand has been seeing all three of my kids since birth. He is patient, kind, and genuine with the kids. He listens to all of my concerns and always puts my mind at to rest. One time my son had to have stitches taken out and my son was all over the table fighting it. He was so sweet and patient and he took his stitches out after lots of coaxing. My son still loves him and looks forward to going back. Sheri is amazing and always gets my kids in the same day or the next if they are sick. Never have we been turned away when we needed immediate attention. The nurses can do shots where the kids don't even feel it. I love this place and I would never take my kids any where else. I just wish he could see me. I don't want my kids to outgrow him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Azim Azhand's Credentials

• Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan (Grad. 1983)

• Blue Cross Of California