Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Carlson

My long time PCP referred me to this dr. I have a much older L/surgery that was performed on me when I was quite young, and has deteriorated badly as I've aged. I was hoping dr would discuss my condition & possibly refer me to PT or create SOME plan. I was wrong. He is pompous, dismissive,rude and condescending. He critisized the methods for surgery performed, and not in a commiserating manner. He rarely made eye contact with me. Ended the banner visit by prescribing me an anti-inflammatory rx that he tossed on the table on his way out that has been removed from the market now. He informed me he couldn't do anything to help, and I assumed correctly he had no desire to. I relayed the events of the visit to my PCP, and was told it was obvious he didn't want the bother. May have been different if I had a broken bone. Very disappointing. Felt very bad when I left. Don't see this dr if you don't have a sports injury or similar.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

He is beyond excellent in all respects. Had three surgeries on my Achilles. It is perfect today, no problems. Highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I have worked with Dr Carlson for almostr 3 years now. He took over a very complicated injury and saw it through to completion. I like his style and his knowledge of his specialty. I am willing to refer people to him due to his expertise.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. Robert E. Carlson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, WA