Ratings for Dr. Dennis N. Gusman

Not someone i would recommend, the office staff was rude and he spent a total of 6 minutes with me.There are many other great doctors in this field in the Auburn area, run don't walk away, you won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

This doctor dismissed my boyfriends CRPS/RSD when we went to see him in Spring of 2013. He really hurt my boyfriend with an unnecessary surgery that crippled my boyfriend. He couldn't walk for months, lost his job, and is still recovering 8 months later. He doesn't seem to believe in RSD. My boyfriend also had proof of the diagnosis. I wish I would have seen the post from the person who saw him in 2009 before working with this arrogant doctor.

Submitted January 23, 2014

Excellent experience with this doctor. Explained diagnosis and treatment clearly. Highly recommended and would absolutely come to this doctor with any future needs.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

This doctor was superb! From his extremely helpful staff to his knowledge and understanding! Great visit.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

This Dr. took one look at me as he walked into the exam room & instantly told me I did NOT have RSD which I have proof of the diagnoses. He told me I had Neuropathy which I have proof of NOT having. He dismissed me as if I were a drug seeker which I was not looking for nay pain medication at all.

Submitted October 30, 2009

Explains diagnosis clearly; presents treatment options with both pros and cons. He repaired the torn cartilage in my ankle arthroscopicaly and I am now back to playing basketball and running.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Dennis N. Gusman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, WA