Ratings for Dr. Bret M. Ribotsky

Dr Ribotsky is truly an expert in his field. He was able to stop my foot pain without an orthotic and has debilitated me for weeks. His exam included an xray and other instruments. What a genius!! His staff was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding my problem....plantar fasciitis.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

He is a nice guy and a good podiatrist, but he violated my HIPAA protected medical information without my permission and he is lucky I didn't report it. He talks so much about himself that you need peace and quiet after seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I LIKED DR. RIBOTSKY & HIS OFFICE STAFF VERY MUCH. THEY WERE VERY CARING AS WAS THE DOCTOR.HE HELPED ME VERY MUCH. I RATE HIM A 10.MFB

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Ribotsky is the finest doctor in his field. His credentials and expertise are outstanding. He is very careful in his evaluation and proceeds with utmost care in putting the medical needs of the patient first. When I broke a bone in my foot,his treatment was spot on. So many of my friends and collegues have been treated by Dr. Bret. They love him. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Bret is wonderful! Intelligent, caring, personable. . . all good things.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I took my 5 year old son for a toenail infection. After he got the lab work 3 days later he wanted to make me bring my son back in and have another office visit before giving us the prescription. During the first visit we discussed everything and I was told he would know which drug to use based on the results of the lab work. But he would not allow me to pick up the prescription and said I had gotten too much for my $80. He wanted to squeeze in another visit so he could bill me again. He told me it would not look good on the record if he only saw my son once and anything went wrong with the drug and I tried to sue him. So I asked him if the only reason my son had to be brought back again 3 days later was to bolster his potential legal defense and he basically said yes, there was no medical reason to have to see my son again so soon. He just wanted more $$$. The Dr. who referred me to him said he would never refer anyone to him again and took over the case himself with success.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Stop talking about yourself! Focus on the patient!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

He is a true gifted man with a heart of gold and hand of a god....... Great surgeon. He saved my leg when many others wanted to cut it off.......

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2005

Dr. Bret M. Ribotsky's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)