Ratings for Dr. Eliot W. Godofsky

Knows his stuff, but lacks people skills. Poor chairside manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Godofsky is a miracle worker and should be recognized as such. His staff is honest and helpful and very pleasent. He CURED Hep-C in a friend, it is not even detectable in his blood. Thank you for all you do, Dr. G!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

i would not refer anyone to this person i can't even say he is a docter.i would tell him on each visit what caused me pain and he would mash his fingers in my wounds giving me more pain.Told me to stay out of health/whole food stores because they were bad places and not approved by FDA,i see him in there one day and he has 2 carts full of stuff acted like he did not even know me when i spoke to him. Very unknowledgeable, unhelpful,and unprofessional.i would not ever see him again.No privacy. You are seen in a group like setting,nothing but curtain seperate you from other patients,and they can hear him talking to you about your problems.new patients be aware.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

Dr. Eliot W. Godofsky's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1987)

GHI