Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Monroe

I have had 2 bilateral surgeries with both Dr. Monroe and Dr. Wulff (both at NV Orthopaedic Specialists of NV) Both were very knowledgeable, empathetic and very skilled at their work

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Horrible doctor for Worker's Compensation. He sent me back to work with broken bones that had not healed and now will not heal without surgery. He kept making rude comments about my weight and was rude to my wife when she asked for further testing. I do not recommend him to anyone. He is too quick to offer Cortisone shots for pain - but last time I checked shots of Cortisone do not heal broken bones. I am surprised that anyone has had a good experience with him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Monroe has done an ankle fusion on me and most recently a torn rotater cuff repair. The office staff was very attentive to the pain I was in after the fall and accommodated me well from pain to getting me right in for an MRI. The Specialty Surgery Center staff and nurses were fabulous and Dr. Monroe did a perfect repair on my shoulder. I anticipated it being a lot harder recovery than it was. I think he is a wonderful surgeon and highly recommend his expertise.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr Monroe was very helpful and knowledgeable about my condition. Provided many options for my care and left me with the choice based on my needs and condition. Allowed time for condition to heal without going to surgery and I feel great.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Monroe is a fantastic physician. I was referred to him for his specialty, and he did a great job. I had to have a total ankle joint replacement. His staff treats me very well always very courteous, and professional. I would highly recommend him to any one requiring this expertise!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Michael T. Monroe's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan