Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Matuszak

Most of us will rely on people's reviews about certain things especially the ones were not sure of. Dr. Matuszak is an orthopedic surgeon for years. He is a very nice person, on time, knows what he's doing especially in surgery. He is direct to the point and doesn't mess around. One of the best orthopedic surgeons in Palm Beach County.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The doctor never examined me. He would come in ask where the pain is moved my knee back and forth a few times, and would leave. They ordered an MRI which I had done. The MRI revealed a lot more than "nothing is wrong" which you'd see if you actually spent time reading it. Each visit I had spent 20/30 minutes waiting for 4 minutes of his time. What examination or time did he have to even explain anything or look at and test anything. What's revealed on the MRI is not nothing. It all points to an underlying cause but what's causing it, seems that he didn't even bother to read the actual results, extremely dismissing and a general not care attitude. I'll be seeking care elsewhere for sure. Not impressive at all, good reviews which I thought to myself "this is the guy to go to if you had a problem," is very misleading. Disappointing and unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have been to Dr. Matuszak for 3 different surgeries: arthroscopic knee surgery first on 1 knee and then the other (private insurance); and a badly shattered wrist (workmen's comp injury). The knee surgeries were fairly routine with no complications and I was up and walking pain-free in record time. But the wrist was a real challenge. Dr. M. advised me before the surgery that the fracture was so bad that he wasn't sure he's be able to restore my wrist to usability again. But his excellent skill and a skillful bone graft won out, and I have now regained 90% use of the shattered limb. His bedside manner is great, and he has my complete confidence. His staff is great too - very helpful navigating through the maze of insurance claims. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE DOC! Most Surgeons have a HORRIBLE bedside manner. Dr Matuszak's skills are second to NO ONE! I have had multiple surgeries throughout my life and this Physician is the best I have ever been to! I wasn't the biggest fan of the Hospital, Bethesda, but hey, ya can't win them all. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I had a total hip replacement & on week 2 of recovery and Everyone that see's me wonders how I am recovering so fast! THE DOC!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

This is a very experienced doc, no BS from him, quiet, kind. I felt like he was very professional. I felt he was well thought of by the patients. Usual BS from office/insurance, we wanted managed care and now we have it!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

I like Dr. Matuszak and Dr. Kugler plus their staff members.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2005

Dr. Charles J. Matuszak's Credentials

• Spanish

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Lake Worth, FL