Ratings for Dr. Paul Verrette

I have known Dr. Paul Verrette for a VERY long time. This man is not only a very caring and attentive Doctor, but more importantly he is HUMAN. He does not have the GOD syndrome, and truly cares about his patients, even on a personal level. This man saved my life, several times. He spends the time that his patients need, he listens and does whatever he can to help. I absolutely love this man, as my doctor of course, but as a very caring, understanding and knowledgeable human being. I would recommend Dr, Verrette to anybody I know. He is a wonderful person and an Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Knowledgeable and compassionate. But does not relate to certain patients. Bedside manner can seem condescending and he talks more than listens. Doesn't seem to see the whole picture.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

flag | Submitted October 15, 2005

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Paul Verrette's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Luling, LA