Ratings for Dr. Rafael J. Calzadilla

Please never go to see this Doctor. I was in need of an appointment as a 4th year medical student in the area and his office was conveniently located near to my residence. Both of my visits to him I waited 90 minutes past my appointed time and twice heard his nursing staff (she is actually quite great) politely urge to to get back to work as he was sitting around. He was a horrible listener, did not follow up and forget TO ORDER THE TESTS I WENT THERE FOR!!! Also his phone went off during our 2 minute visit! I am completely insulted and in utter disbelief that this man is even able to practice. I did not let him know I was a studying to be a Doctor and his explanation and Dx DID NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE! Please Please stay away! ~ Aspiring Physician who would not recommend this man to his worst enemy

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Front staff are very short with you. The wait to see the doctor is ridiculous. The doctor is nice but I think my time is as valuable as his. I cannot get out of his office without waiting al least 2 hours. I finally changed doctors!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I am really happy with this doctor. The only problem that I saw was the long wait time. It seems that they over book there appointments. When you do get to see the doctor he is a very nice to the point doctor and i like that. Jeanette Williams

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

The whole entire service in this facility is good but the wait time is very long. The only other bad thing about this office is the receptionist they have. She is very rude with the patients. The doctor is very helpful w/ everything & he answers every question you may have.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

have always been treated well here. he always takes time and doesnt just mask symptoms but tries to find the underlying cause. a real nice guy. wait time before you get in can be forever sometimes.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Rafael J. Calzadilla's Credentials

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med "luis Razetti", Caracas (Grad. 1981)