Ratings for Dr. Patricia Blakely

The worse experience. My doctor referred me this doctor for my kidneys. They gave me the run around for two months while I dealt with my kidney issues and the worry about my health. After waiting for two months I went in to her sorry excuse of a office. They forgot to do the proper paperwork. So for months they left me hanging. So much for the Hippocratic oath. I'm harmed

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

She is very knowledgeable, very kind, and really cares about my moms' well being. I trust my moms health with her because she always takes the time to find the root of a problem. I have absolutely no problems asking her questions. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Blakely is very bright, knowledgable, well-informed in her field and personable. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This doctor has no bedside manner what so ever. She walked into a consultation and asked very few questions - just made assumptions about me. She was offended when I asked questions when she said I had kidney disease - then walked out of the consultation. She had no compassion and doesn't seem to care about her oath she took. I would never ever refer or recommend her and I plan on making a full complaint about her to the AMA.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

SHE SEEMED TO BE IN A HURRY ALL THE TIME AND HAD NO REAL CONSIDERATION FOR THE PATIENTS FEELINGS OR NEEDS. I FELT THAT I WAS ALWAYS PUT ON THE BACK BURNER. NEVER CARED WHEN I WAS HOSPITALIZED.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2005

Dr. Patricia Blakely's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redlands, CA