Ratings for Dr. Sindu Pillai

Dr. Pillai is an awesome doctor for my three children. I'm always impressed with her knowledge & care she gives my family. She is direct & personable. I've had questions when her office is closed & she answers her cell phone to aid me in the moment. I've never had a doctor give me their cell number. This has saved trips to urgent care, which to me, that is priceless. Thank you Dr. Pillai!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

My 2 children have grown up over the years with Dr Pillai and we are very happy in her care. At times the office is busy but what Dr office isn't. Ive been to several other pediatricians in the area & we found home at Dr Pillai's office. The staff is friendly & caring and we will be there til my kids are adults. In my experience, I have always thought Dr Pillai has listened when I had concerns or questions. No doubts about my pediatrician what so ever!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Wonderful Dr. Helpful and sweet. She can also be reached 24/7. Her receptionist however, has no social skills and is short and borderline rude.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Parents beware. It seems like you are in rush out of there. The amount of time she spends with you is 120 seconds. I am not kidding. I told her about my son's speech delay at 2 and she said don't worry he will grow out of it. Still there at 3 and 3 and a half finally I got a second doctor's opinion. She confirmed my suspicions speech delay. Dr. Pillai treat your patients as individuals not numbers. You don't spend enough time with your patients to make a accurate prognosis. Years ago when she was Dr. Becker and she has forgotten over the years about her patients. It all about push them in and push them out. Yeah I'm mad. I am a mom and she made a very bad call that effected my son speech delay that could have been addressed at a soon time. Don't say I didn't warn you...and oh yeah she doesn;t like questions so parents if you really want to know what is wrong with your child she is not for you.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I love her! My 1 year old was so sick and having a hard time catching his breath she gave me a breathing machine and her cell number to call her if he got worse. She called me that night to check on him and in the morning when he was alot worse I called her cell she answered and then meet me at the hospital. She then called me the next day to check on my son. I can not say enough good things about her, she is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Super nice doctor. Does her best to fit you in if she can. Is very responsive and helpful. Staff is nice and her office is nice too. We have been with her for almost 8 years now and have been pleased overall.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I love Dr pillai she is so nice and I feel like my daughter is so well taken care of there

flag | Submitted January 15, 2006

We love Dr. Pillai. She has been our physician since my son and daughter were born. We also have followed her from 2 different offices because we feel she is the best doctor ever. She is so capationate and caring for my children and would be for yours also :)

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Pillai has treated my son since birth and knows his complete medical history and always knows us at appointments as well as emergency calls. She is very personable and very caring towards her patients as well as their parents, etc. We have followed her wherever she has moved and will continue.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2005

Dr. Sindu Pillai's Credentials

• Td Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India (Grad. 1990)