Ratings for Dr. Glenn M. Collins

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Collins. He made me feel confortable the whole time. I had two miscarriages before and was so scared about my third pregnancy but he was so caring and made feel secure. Everything turned out great. He was great at answering all my questions. I will only go to him now on.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Collins for 10 years now and he delivered both my children. He has helped me through a miscarriage which was not easy but he was wonderful throughout the ordeal. His bedside manner is terrific and he is very careing and loves what he does. I am not sur eof the other doctors in the practice however, during my miscarriage I called and the woman doctor was not very helpful or careing. I will only see Dr. Collins because I only trust him! As for the staff, I have never had a true "issue" with them. Little things here and there but nothing too big. I will deal with small issues to see Dr. Collins.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

This office is terrible, it seems like they are so busy that every time you call you are placed on hold for over 20 minutes. I was pregnant and seeing dr Collins, everything was going ok until one day I had some symptoms that I was concerned about, I called the office during business hours, and the girl who works at the front took my symptoms and told me dr Collins would call me back. I waited about an hour and no call, so I called again, and she said he might call back around lunch time, the whole day went by and I got no phone call from dr Collins or a qualified nurse. Since thus is absolutely unacceptable, I made an appointment with another ob/gyn recommended to me by a friend, he did an exam and found I had an infection. When I called back dr Collins office to inform them that I will no longer be their patient, the same girl( not a nurse) told me that dr Collins said your symptoms are normal, no need to worry!! They have too many patients and don't care about you

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

The office staff, in both offices (especially Wellington) is horrible. Many visits I've shown up to that he was on an emergency, but no one contacted me. Every visit is a 45 minute to 1 hour wait. They lie & place fake notes in the patient files to cover their mistakes. Most conversations you are spoken to in a very rude manner, as if you are wasting their time. Dr. Collins I found to be a very knowledgeable man, however, I feel that his bed side manner needs improvement. He likes to hear himself talk & often cuts you off without actually answering your questions. I will give him the benefit of a doubt in saying that some ignorant decisions have been made on his part, I would say mostly due to the lies his office staff tells... He APPEARS to be a caring, genuine person that enjoys what he does, however I feel the practice & perhaps Dr. Collins himself is more interested in the money received for services rendered than his actual patients & their families.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I love Dr. G. Collins. If you are reading this to find a great doctor you found the one. He has the BEST bed side mannor anyone could ask for. He is truthful and upfront. No beating around the bush. His character is so fun and freindly. He makes even the worst situation most comforting. His office on Village is the one I go to the most and find the best staff. I can say that Dr. G. Collins makes you feel like part of his family and he REALLY knows his stuff. You never leave his office having questions unanswered or feeling insecure. From one female to another. You have found your doctor. I know I found mine :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Becareful he pushes IVF when you don't need it , the whole visit all he did was push IVF on me , well I knew I did not need to do IVF please be very careful as they make so much doing IVF aways ask another .

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

I absolutly love Dr Collins. he is very very knowledgable, wonderful bedside manner, and reassuring. Would highly recommended him to anyone. As for the staff, they seem to be rushing around and have no time for you. Treat you like a number, once you get past them, /dr Collins makes up for it

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

i always saw one of the female doctors in his office but dr. collins delivered my baby 5 years ago...he was so good that i am now going to have another baby and will request to only see him...just to give some of you aadvice, i only wanted to see females but i absolutely loved this man...i feel he was quick on his feet because i did have an emergency and maybe another doctor could not have acted fast.he is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Collins is a great doctor! His staff on the other are not at all impressive! The staff screw orders up! One time their mistake was so bad, Dr. Collins called me personally to apologize for his staff's incompetence! I find the MOA's very inexperienced and in some case not so friendly. If it wasn't for Dr. Collins great personality and abilty to make me feel at ease, I would not go to that office...once I can make it past the staff, all is well! Oh please take the needles away from the MOA's! They are horrible!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

flag | Submitted September 2, 2005

Dr. Glenn M. Collins's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup