Ratings for Dr. Amita Kamireddy

This doctor should not be practicing. My mother wound up in the hospital - and was found to be on all the wrong meds and doses. She was visiting my sister in Georgia. They doctors and staff tried to contact this doctor multiple times for some patient information and she refused to speak to them. She would speak to no one until finally I called and told her who I was and that I was a doctor and wanted to know what the problem was. She got on the phone then. She said she was unable to talk long distance because of the cost - even about her own patient. She said she did not recieve faxes because of the cost to keep her office open. I finally talked her into faxing the information needed but had to get really angry. Folks don't put your elderly parent in this woman's care.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

She is not very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Amita Kamireddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1978)

Providence