Ratings for Dr. Anna Gorski

I had a lump in my breast that did not move and I knew that it was cancerous. I was told that I was being overly cautious and that she would not worry about it. It was stage 3 breast cancer, I obviously went elsewhere and am alive today because I went elsewhere. Dr. Gorski is a very nice person and I would love her as a friend but sorry not as a doctor as I have to be able to have 100% confidence in my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I asked for a copy of my records on numerous times and it's been months now and I still do not have a copy of my records. Does she have anything to hide? I WONDER!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I agree with the other comments. I had the same problem. I was given a medication and had begun to develop side effects. The instructions on the medication print out stated to stop taking the drug( for high blood pressure) and contact the doctor immediately. I did. I called four days in a row and got the answering machine. When I spoke to the office I was told, the docotr is away, there is no covering doctor and would have to wait until next week to speak to the doctor. When I asked what I should do in the teim, I was told, I can't help you, I am alone in the office. I fouind another doctor real quick.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I am a new patient of Dr. Gorski's and I find her to be very unprofessional and extremely rude. I would NEVER go back to her again and I would definitely NOT recommend her to anyone. She also gave a prescription to my son unnecessarily, because he didn't even have the swine flu. I find her to be extremely incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

She told me I have TB and after months of taking drugs I got a second opinion and I found out that I am perfectly healthy. Don't go there!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Gorski is an excellent and caring internal medicine doctor. I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006